I had heard about the guy who was beaten and found at the bottom of a hill. Word has it, he was in really bad shape and they had to fly him out.
Anybody just see that on WYCB? Sounds like a typical Coeburn Party to me. What would a party in Coeburn be without a fight? I believe it said 3 different guys were beaten one was found at the bottom of a hill beside the road and he may have been there for 30 + hours.
GO VOLS
I had heard about the guy who was beaten and found at the bottom of a hill. Word has it, he was in really bad shape and they had to fly him out.
Officially retired
Said a 31 yr old guy was beat and robbed.
GO VOLS
Just discovered some more information thanks to Google . . . the incident occurred in Riverview. I bet that's a shocker.
Officially retired
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PassMan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just discovered some more information thanks to Google . . . the incident occurred in Riverview. I bet that's a shocker. </div></div>
lol
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
It actually occurred in Pine Camp
"Why so serious?"
Yeah, it occurred in Pine Camp.
The one that was beaten badly was up behind my cousins house, well near it.
The one that got med flight, was beaten and left to die. I'm bout 100% it was over drug money. This guy had either just gotten outta Juvie or rehab.
I was just going by this:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The party allegedly took place in a field in the 10800 area of Pine Camp Road, in the Riverview side of Pine Camp near Coeburn.</div></div>
Officially retired
I have heard that someone died from this. Can anyone verify or deny this?
They were supposed to have died this morning.
I myself have heard this.. and if all the info is correct.. it's the boy they found over the hill, beaten, and left to die.
Bookmarks